TOP TECH SELECT REGISTRATION - SUMMER 2017
BOYS HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SELECT
Top Tech Select - California
- 2 in-state tournaments (Bay Area and Santa Barbara)
- 30+ hours of training across 2 area training camps & additional practice sessions
- Field lacrosse and classroom instruction
THIS PROGRAM IS INVITE-ONLY. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN OFFICIAL INVITATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org TO DISCUSS YOUR BACKGROUND AND IF YOU ARE A POTENTIAL FIT FOR OUR PROGRAM. DO NOT REGISTER UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN INVITED.
To register, you must do the following within 7 days of receiving your invitation:
- Complete registration form and one of the payment options
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Roster spots are on a first-come, first-served basis out of players receiving an official Top Tech Select invitation. We will not over-enroll our roster spots for each team, so if you are intent on being with us for you are advised to register promptly before we are full.
- We will carry a maximum of 22 players per team (7 Attack, 6 Midfield, 2 Goalies, 7 Defense). This gives us a strong balance of players for the hot summer tournaments where legs are necessary, yet also maximizes playing time for each player.
PLAYER FEE INCLUDES
- Team gear (practice reversible, game jersey, team shorts, team socks)
- Premier team coaching staff
- College guest coaching staff in training camps
- Tournament team fees and player fees at 2 tournament events
- Premier facilities for training camps and 30+ hours of instruction during training camps
NOTE: Families are not required to travel with their sons although they are most welcome to join us as the Top Tech program has a high element of cultural positivity. We can ensure a professional and responsible environment provided by experienced staff that will keep the team focused on clear objectives. It is allowable for your son to room with teammates and their families at your request in the event you do not attend the tournaments. If your son has specific travel needs or obstacles, we can help you with planning and there may be team members that can assist.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Hotel fees for players and families, although we have partnered for group rates at first-class lodging venues in each of the these areas
- Travel to and from our events, however, families will be carpooling there
NOTE: Families of teammates are often able to help your son with transport to/from events. Please ask us if needed!
- One-time lump sum of $795 OR...
- Two installments: Down payment of $415 and a balance payments of $415 collected 30 days later ($830 total)