TOP TECH SELECT LACROSSE LEAGUE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ WHAT IF I WANT TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS FROM MY TOWN?
- We group teams regionally - you’ll be with players from your town & adjacent towns.
- Our program is of the highest quality and players from each town will be in TSL.
- LACROSSE MAKES FRIENDS - You build friendships quickly with others in this sport.
+ CAN I PLAY IN BOTH TSL AND ANOTHER LEAGUE THIS SPRING?
- Yes. We welcome players to pursue all valid outlets for their lacrosse development that are available to them.
- Our games are on Sundays and won’t conflict with Saturday games.
- The time commitment for our players is 2 days per week and fits in conveniently with outside commitments.
+ ARE SPECIFIC COACHES ASSIGNED TO TEAMS?
- Yes, you will have consistency in who your coach is during game day.
- However, through the weeks of the season you will get exposure to ALL of the coaches in our system at practice.
+ HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE ON A TEAM?
- 18 to 22 players will be on each team.
+ WHAT ROLE DOES WINNING HAVE IN THE TOP TECH SELECT LEAGUE?
- We have a focus on the PROCESS with an emphasis on GROWTH, and that goes for players at all levels and ages.
- Our coaches have won National Championships and All-American honors; they don't need to live vicariously through others.
- The players, team, and culture are our only priorities.