SUMMER 2016 FORMAT
Top Tech Select - California
- 2 area tournaments (San Diego and Santa Barbara)
- 32 hours of training across 2 area training camps
- Field lacrosse, box lacrosse, and classroom instruction
TOP TECH CALIFORNIA: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
San Diego Training Camp: June 9-10
MIRA COSTA COLLEGE (team hotels option)
Summer Storm - June 11-12
SOCAL SPORTS COMPLEX - Oceanside, CA
Santa Barbara Training Camp: June 16-17
UC-SANTA BARBARA (overnight on campus)
THIS PROGRAM IS INVITE-ONLY. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN OFFICIAL INVITATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com TO DISCUSS YOUR BACKGROUND AND IF YOU ARE A POTENTIAL FIT FOR OUR PROGRAM. DO NOT REGISTER UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN INVITED.
To register, you must do the following within 7 days of receiving your invitation:
- Complete registration form and one of the payment options
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Roster spots are on a first-come, first-served basis out of players receiving an official Top Tech Select invitation. We will not over-enroll our roster spots for each team, so if you are intent on being with us for you are advised to register promptly before we are full.
- We will carry a maximum of 24 players per team (5 Attack, 9 Midfield, 2 Goalies, 6 Defense, and 2 LSM/D). This gives us a strong balance of players for the hot summer tournaments where legs are necessary, yet also maximizes playing time for each player.
PLAYER FEE INCLUDES
- ALL HOTELS & MEALS!! (with Boarding Option)
- Team gear (practice reversible, game jersey, 2 pairs of pocketed team shorts)
- Premier team coaching staff
- NCAA guest coaching staff in training camps
- Tournament team fees and player fees
- Hotel during weekend - players room with teammates (with Boarding Option)
- All meals during training camps and tournaments (with Boarding Option)
- Premier facilities for training camp
- Travel to and from hotel to practice and tourney venues via carpooling
NOTE: Families are not required to travel with their sons although they are most welcome to join us as the Top Tech program has a high cultural element. We can ensure a professional and responsible environment provided by experienced staff that will keep the team focused on clear objectives. If your son has specific travel needs or obstacles, we can help you with planning and there may be team members that can assist.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
(applies to both player & tourney fee)
- Family member hotel fees although we have partnered for group rates at first-class lodging venues in each of the these areas
- Travel to and from states where our event weekends are held however, there are several major airports located in proximity to each
- Travel to and from airport to team hotel although SuperShuttle and other vendors offer very affordable, prompt, and reliable transport
NOTE: Families of teammates are often able to help your son with transport to/from airports if possible. Please ask us if needed!
LOCALLY BASED OPTION (Top Tech Select - California ONLY)
- One-time lump sum of $895 OR...
- Three installments: Down payment of $330 and two balance payments of $330 each, 30 and 60 days later ($990 total)
Boarding Player (includes 8 days lodging and meals)
- One-time lump sum of $1295 OR...
- Four installments: Down payment of $345 and three balance payments of $345 each, 30/60/90 days later ($1380 total)
OUR PROFESSIONAL COACHING STAFF
- NOLAN GODFREY Major League Lacrosse & Canadian Box Veteran; Southern Combat Director
- ANDY WHITLEY Current NCAA Division 1 Assoc. Head Coach at Fairfield University
- RYAN KUHN Current NCAA Division 2 Head Coach at Lincoln Memorial University
- DEREK MARKS Current NCAA Division 2 Head Coach at Post University
- PERRY CRAZ Current NCAA Division 3 Assistant Coach at King's College
- BILL TULLY Current NCAA Division 1 Assistant Coach at Quinnipiac University
- MIKE BAGGETTA Current NCAA Division 3 Assistant Coach at Salisbury University
- BRIAN GILL Current NCAA Division 3 Assistant Coach at Drew University
- DONNIE BOWERS Current HS Head Coach of Calabasas HS (CA)
OUR COLLEGE PLACEMENTS
Over the last 6 years, our players have moved on to top NCAA programs such as:
FAIRFIELD, UMASS, LOYOLA, DENVER, JACKSONVILLE, MERCER, VERMONT, SACRED HEART, QUINNIPIAC, RIT, TUFTS, BATES, WILLIAMS, MIDDLEBURY, UNION, RPI, ENDICOTT, W. NEW ENGLAND, BIRMINGHAM-SOUTHERN, ELMIRA, REGIS, FLORIDA SOUTHERN, ST. MICHAEL'S, AND OSWEGO STATE.