- Advanced Skill Development at the hands of top national clinicians including current NCAA/MCLA coaches & Pro Players
- Facing Top Competition at tournament events that we are well prepared for due to very productive training
- Maximum College Preparation
- Our HS teams will get exposure to NCAA/MCLA coaches - both in our program on our coaching staff as well as at tournaments we attend. You will not get this level of face-to-face contact in most any other program. These coaches will get to know our players and implement the same skills and drills they do with their college teams.
- Our U15 teams will benefit from a College-Like Practice Setting and curriculum to get miles ahead of their peers.
WINTER TOURNAMENT EVENTS
Gold Rush Team Tournament - December 13
EAST WASHINGTON TURF - Petaluma, CA
Oceana Lax Festival - January 23/24
NOJOQUI FALLS PARK - Goleta, CA
PRACTICE & BOX TRAINING SCHEDULE
Our staff has world-class experience at both outdoor field lacrosse and the Canadian box game. We believe it is imperative for the success of our players to provide them with skills in both areas.
FIELD PRACTICE - Wed/Fri from 7-9pm at Central Park - Santa Clarita: 12/4, 12/9, 12/11; at Valencia Heritage Park: 1/6, 1/8, 1/20, 1/22
BOX TRAINING - Mondays from 8-9pm at SC Soccer Complex - Santa Clarita: 12/7, 1/11, 1/18
OUR PROFESSIONAL COACHING STAFF
- Current Head Coach of Valencia HS (CA)
- Current Assistant Coach at UC-Santa Barbara
- Major League Lacrosse & Canadian Box Veteran
- Current Assistant Coach at Valencia HS (CA)
- Professional Box Player for the Calgary Roughnecks (NLL)
- 4x First Team All-American and National Champion (GCU)
- Current Head Coach of Calabasas HS (CA)
- Canadian Box Lacrosse Veteran
- 2-sport standout at NCAA D2 Assumption College
- Current Head Coach at NCAA D2 Lincoln Memorial Univ.
- Played midfield at NCAA D2 power Adelphi University
OUR SUCCESSFUL FORMAT
- Over 20 hours of instruction in field & box lacrosse from our world-class staff of college coaches, pro players and area HS coaches
- 3 Tournaments featuring top competition (2 in Ventura/Santa Barbara area, 1 in NorCal)
There's no other club organization that runs like ours. Players step out of the limitations or comfort zones of their local HS/Club/Youth teams and step into the growth chamber in our program. Simultaneously, players are exposed to NCAA & MCLA coaches and college-level curriculum.
Being around others that want the same things as you do is a very powerful thing. Our team culture finds itself in a constant state of progress and advanced development. Players often see in our program that they are capable of much more than they thought and quickly aspire for a greater heights in their lacrosse careers. It's frequent that players in our program travel with us to a tournament, face players that are already committed to high level NCAA & MCLA lacrosse and say "I can play at that level."
Our focus will be on the chief goal of maximizing advanced player development. The close-knit nature of our training and competition venues will allow our team to build rapport quickly on and off the field. While we desire a team that is wholeheartedly effortful and committed, we do not want our schedule of training and competition to dominate the boys’ off-season. Our convenient scheduling allows for maximum development while maintaining life balance. The comprehensive Top Tech Lacrosse curriculum is provided to all our players both on the field and through remote technology so they come into both training and tournaments on point and ready to perform at peak level as a cohesive group.
U15 - $725; HIGH SCHOOL - $875
Conveniently divided into two installments
* Tryout fee of $50 is applied to your balance upon admission to the program
PLAYER HOTEL & MEALS ARE INCLUDED IN FEES!
We have two methods of admission into our Top Tech Select program:
- Direct invitation
- You may register directly if you've received an invitation from our coaching staff
- Our roster is FULL for the Winter 2015-16 club season. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have interest in trying out for our Summer 2016 club.
OUR COLLEGE PLACEMENTS
Over the last 8 years, our players have moved on to top NCAA programs such as:
FAIRFIELD, UMASS, LOYOLA, DENVER, JACKSONVILLE, MERCER, VERMONT, SACRED HEART, QUINNIPIAC, RIT, TUFTS, BATES, WILLIAMS, MIDDLEBURY, UNION, RPI, ENDICOTT, W. NEW ENGLAND, BIRMINGHAM-SOUTHERN, ELMIRA, REGIS, FLORIDA SOUTHERN, ST. MICHAEL'S, AND OSWEGO STATE.
And MCLA powerhouses including:
GRAND CANYON, CAL-BERKELEY, ARIZONA, TEXAS, & FLORIDA